Christina's World without Christina, After Andrew Wyeth
- Low stock - 1 left
- Inventory on the way
This is an original painting that is signed by Jane M. Mason.
Notes From The Artist...
This is a tongue-in-cheek interpretation of Andrew Wyeth's "Christina's World." It presents the solitary sparse farmland with the home and buildings on the horizon. It is the scene on the hill without the figure of Christina in the foreground. It's just a beautiful serene Maine field.
- Dimensions: w9.5" x h 5.5"
- Year completed: 2022
- Media: Watercolor
- Genre: Realistic
- Key Colors: Green, yellows
- Paper: Arches #140 Cold Pressed
- Signature: On the front in pencil and on the back
- Packaging: You will receive the original painting and It will be in a 14" x 11" archival window mat.
- Descriptive words: Solitary, Wyeth-like, farmland, grey mood, Christina's World