After Winslow Homer, Pumpkin Patch
- Low stock - 1 left
- Inventory on the way
This is an original painting that is signed by Jane M. Mason.
Notes From The Artist...
Winslow Homer is a favorite artist of mine. The original of this painting is at the Arkell Museum in upstate New York. This charming fall scene shows a group of lads gathering pumpkins and possibly husking corn.
Homer painted it in watercolor with some scratching of the paint, and some gouache strokes to create the dried corn stalks.
I learned so much about Homer by re-creating this painting. Fall is a favorite season of mine and I love painting pumpkins so I emphasized mine a bit more than Homer did in his original version.
- Dimensions: W 10.5" x H 8.5"
- Year completed: 2021
- Media: Watercolor
- Genre: Painting after Winslow Homer
- Series: "After" favorite artists of Jane's
- Key Colors: Warm oranges and greens
- Paper: Arches
- Signature: On the front in pencil and on the back
- Packaging: You will receive the painting itself. It will be wrapped in archival materials. It will not be framed or matted.
- Descriptive words: Winslow Homer, pumpkin, fall scenes, autumn, pumpkin patch, farm scene, upstate New York, corn stacks, fall crops, orange