Handmade Textile with Cat, "Hmmmm..."
- Low stock - 1 left
- Inventory on the way
This whimsical wall hanging features a curious cat thinking "Hmmmm..." Is the cat going to knock something off a shelf? Jump on top of the frig? Catch a mouse?
This piece is designed and handmade by me, Jane M. Mason. It is from my imagination. It is ready to hang on a wall.
My textile pieces are handmade and show all the variations and quirks of my artistic style.
- Dimensions: W 13 x H 15.5"
- Year completed: 2023
- Media: Wool strips, wool yarn, silk and recycled fibers. Hooked on linen
- Genre: hooked rug with various kinds of upcycled and hand-dyed wool fabric and yarn
- Key Colors: Green, yellow, black.
- Signature: Fiber label on back.
- Purpose: Can be used as a mat on a table, or hung on a wall. The art is backed in a piece of recycled wool. Avoid using it on the floor, since some of the yarn is delicate.
Shipping calculated at checkout.